Saturday, January 12, 2008

SPIRIT OCHO SALE

Spirit Airlines announces the Ultimate Fighting Ocho Sale. If your area is served by Spirit Airlines you might want to jump on this incredible opportunity.

Many destinations are included, but you know I am advocating my beloved Dominican Republic. Examples of fares are: Roundtrip Atlanta to SDQ $88, Roundtrip Chicago to SDQ $99. Taxes and fees are not included in that price.

The fares are good for Tuesday/Wednesday departures through May 21, 2008 and must be purchased by 11:59pm ET on January 14th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This comment is regarding Angelo. Could you please give the details about his death. I am beside myself with worry, so please could you relay some information to me and so many others to put our minds at ease. THANK YOU