Wednesday, September 05, 2007

AMIGOS NUEVO

The recent poll results showed that 84 percent of you would travel with friends on your initial trip to a caribbean destination, as opposed to traveling alone or for a Pride/Curcuit event.

There is nothing like good friends. Thank God I have a few of my own! Actually, we will be traveling together again in October as we take on Santo Domingo una vez mas.

I've been in contact with several guys on the internet, so here's to new friends!

Pablo is a tall 19 year old muchacho. Felix is adorable and sexy.




























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love for eith eo be the host when I visit.

Anonymous said...

I'd love for either to be my when I visit (sorry for the first error)

Anonymous said...

I am sure that they will be there and 500 pesos will get you there!!!