Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ANIVERSARIO DE UNA ANO















Set off the fireworks and slice the cake!! It's hard to believe that it's been a year since I began blogging. It's been an interesting, sometimes challenging, journey. Thanks to everyone for your support, input, critisism and comments.

In an effort to monitor blog traffic I installed a counter. I've been pleasantly surprised at how many people visit, and how often. And now, in celebration of this milestone, I have installed a feature that I hope will bring us closer together and perhaps spark new friendships.

Again, thanks for your support and LET'S CHAT!! the counter feature let's you know when others are logged onto the blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Washington, congratulations on "one year" of blogging. I enjoy your site very much. Keep up the good work