Thursday, December 13, 2007

MOTHER NATURE

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...!! We are suffering from horrible winter conditions. An ice storm has knocked out power for many hundred thousands of customers. To top it off, ice has caused a tree to snap and pull down my phone line. Thank God for cellphones (which I can charge at work) and for friends with power (whose computer I'm using now).

Don't know when this mess will be fixed. I'm just trying to use a bit of patience, to exercise my faith and to keep my sanity.

Because I can not use my own computer there may not be a Friday feature tomorrow. And though it is not Friday I feel like closing my eyes and drifting off to some small island with balmy temperatures, a cool tropical drink and a beautiful hombre to fan me while I lie on a beachside chaise...

No comments: